Why keep marketing if you’re already busy? Here are 5 reasons why now is the BEST time to keep your foot on the gas.
Keep Marketing When You’re Busy Because:
1. When you’re busy you have more eyes on your business marketing emails, social media, and website. It’s your best time to add new subscribers and followers.
2. Your busiest time is also when your customers are most excited to bring their friends & family to visit and purchase. (And follow you and subscribe!) Keep marketing going so new subscribers have something to look forward to!
3. When your customers are excited and your business is on their mind, they’re more likely to share your emails and social media posts. More gain for less work? It’s a win-win!
4. More eyes on your marketing means more chances to get customers to post and share their photos of your business and products. Those tagged pics can come in handy later for “happy customer” and testimonial content. (Always ask permission before using.)
5. You’ll thank yourself next year when you’re trying to remember what you did, said, and were selling. Your marketing is also a great reference for yourself. You can even re-use posts and pictures from this year, next year!