In the January 2022 issue of Green Profit, marketing mastermind Katie Elzer-Peters shares her anxieties and experiences with hiring professionals outside of her wheelhouse. Everybody needs somebody sometimes and when you are running your own business, the people you will need most are the ones who have skills that you don’t have – Often that means hiring tech people. But how can you possibly pick the best candidate if you aren’t exactly sure how to evaluate their skills?
In this article, you will learn:
- How to define your needs in order to find the perfect person
- The benefits and downsides of working with contractors
- How to divide up your tech tasks
- Some tips for requesting quotes
- The basics of assigning sample projects
- How to support your new tech professional