Keep It Simple!
Websites can get complicated FAST, so I have created a streamlined process to keep my horticulture clients growing on time and on budget.
I keep it simple by adhering to these five rules:
- Plan, plan, plan! – After I send you a website review video that showcases three themes I think would work well for you, we will schedule a kickoff call where we spend an hour or so going over every detail of your website. Having an expert help you plan means you won’t get in over your head!
- No surprises – After we schedule the kickoff call, I immediately send you a “What to Expect” guide that will walk you through the language and every stage of the website build. No going in blind for you!
- You own it – We have you purchase hosting BEFORE we begin the build and build directly on YOUR host. You own everything we do as we do it!
- Keeping It Safe – During the Kickoff call we will set up a password manager for you and add all the logins we will need to the password manager. No scrambling to remember logins for you!
- Clean Handoff – When your site is ready to launch we begin creating your launch package that contains every piece of information you need to have someone manage your site. Want it to be us? Great! Need it to be someone else? No problem! Just send them the launch package and share logins using your password manager.
All of the websites I make include the following:
- Kickoff call where we help you determine your sitemap and site structure (what to put where and why)
- What to Expect Guide
- Launch Package
- Basic SEO writing
- Your choice of colors
- 30 days free maintenance (after launch)
- HTML and XTML sitemaps
- Connections to Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Content placement
Popular Choices (a.k.a. The Specials)
Simple, Beautiful Service Websites
“Who are you? What’s for sale? And… How Do I Get It?” are the three basic questions all websites need to answer. Do that well and the rest is cake!
This is the best choice for people that don’t need a shopping cart or check out but want to showcase who they are, what they do and provide people a way to contact them for help or more information. Common sites that fall under this category are blogging sites, garden design sites and garden speaker websites. Need help?
Schedule a Free 15 Minute Discovery Call
Clear, Elegant E-Commerce Websites
Determining your most desired response (MDR) and second desired response (SDR) will clarify what to put where!
This is the best choice for people that have products for sale, whether these products are physical or service based and want people to be able to click a button and pay right then and there. Common sites that fall under this category are online retail shops, membership programs and subscription services. Need help?
Schedule a Free 15 Minute Discovery Call
A La Carte Website Service Add-Ons
Quick question: How much do these things cost?
Quick answer: I have a pretty good handle on how much time it takes to do specific tasks. If you shoot me an email and tell me what you need I can give you a pretty accurate ballpark on the price.
The websites we build usually run between $3750.00 and $6,500. Most of the websites we work on fall into this category. (If you’d like more information about a website, sometimes it is easier to talk on the phone. Schedule a free 15 minute discovery call here.)
If you don’t have a great email list, you’re leaving money on the table. Period. We provide full-service email marketing including planning, implementation measurement & analysis.
Whether you need product descriptions, brochure text, or just action words to fill your website, we have the creative juice you are looking for.
Advanced SEO Writing & Keyphrase Research
If you need more exposure on search engines, we provide professional meta-writing and insertion services. Our SEO services come with keyphrase research as well.
Website Maintenance & Last Mile Service
Happy to create your own content but don’t want to post it? We can do that for you. Want to make sure your website plugins and PHP are always up to date? We can do that, too. Cost: $600 retainer billed in 15 minute increments. Rebilled when you run out. No monthly fee.